Stencibility International Street Art Festival returns after two years of touring in Europe to bring some fresh colour to the streets of Tartu. Dozens of street artists from Estonia and abroad will come to Tartu for a spraycation to create new artworks all over the city during the festival.
Festival visitors are welcome to:
- discover new street artworks in public spaces;
- visit the street art exhibition in an abandoned house;
- get to know the adventures of Tartu street artists in Berlin and Aberdeen;
- drive around Tartu in SLÄP!, the city bus sticker exhibition;
- take part in street art tours;
- visit the street art fair.
The festival, going on its fifteenth year, supports the idea of independent street art, nourishes the Estonian street art scene, and brings more art to the streets for the residents of Tartu.
Stencibility Street Art Festival and the street artists of Tartu visited Neurotitan Gallery in Berlin and NuArt festival in Aberdeen between 2022-2023 with the “Hello Mister Police Officer” exhibition to introduce the story of Tartu street art to the rest of Europe. Check out the video below!