Stencibility is a Street Art Festival in its most authentic quintessential definition. We believe in free independent street art and do everything to support its existence. The festival unites artists and people who support this cause.
- Public space belongs to everyone who uses it
- It is everyone's duty to take care of it (like you would your own home)
- The purpose of street art is to enrich, not ruin, public space
- A piece of art in public space belongs to everyone
- All additions are welcome: if you don't like it - improve it
- To guarantee ultimate creative freedom, actions must be guided by conscience, not by law
We like to experiment with the format of the festival to give life to the most interesting and bizarre street art projects, explain the true nature of street art to the wider public, and support the active scene of street artists.